Your Storefront Book Store
Monday, September 28, 2026
RUINED
Part 1 - Basically you don't want to do STP
In order to build on top of ruins, first you need a ruin.
Chapter One: Disobedience
I am reported to be seen in the notorious D.E.S.
6 hrs ago
•
Mack McColl
Chapter Two: Breakfast Of Losers
I don’t get paranoid and nor do I see a threat in the wispy spectres
6 hrs ago
•
Mack McColl
Chapter Three: Getting Down To The Foundations
Prior to reports of me landing at the Hildon Hotel, I was seen at Jericho Beach International Hostel
6 hrs ago
•
Mack McColl
Chapter Four: The Longest Brain Surgery In History
I am comfortably ensconced box-like within four grimy walls in the Hildon Hotel
6 hrs ago
•
Mack McColl
Chapter Five: Ascending To The Top Of The Temple
Ah the last stop
6 hrs ago
•
Mack McColl
Chapter Six: More, Give Me More
I think my ‘veteran source’ considers me one of his ‘best customers.’
6 hrs ago
•
Mack McColl
Chapter Seven: I Think; Ah Shit, I Don’t Fucking Know What To Call This Chapter
Did I tell ya I’m fucking whacked on doses of cocaine just this side of lethal?
6 hrs ago
•
Mack McColl
Newer Post
Older Post
Home